If your question isn't answered here, please contact us.
1. How do I access the virtual event?
You will receive joining instructions the week before the FRO, containing a link to the live virtual event. The stream will start one hour before the first session.
2. What if I have forgotten my password, cannot find it, or would like to update it?
You will find your password in your invitation email. If you are unable to locate your password, please click "Log in or register now" in the top right-hand corner of the website and then click "Forgotten password" on the next page. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
3. What should I do if the page is not responding when I try to login?
If you are currently using Internet Explorer, please try to log in from Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. If you continue to have problems logging in or are already using one of the suggested browsers, please email the team.
4. Will I still be able to view the webinar after the event if I am unable to attend on the day?
If you are a paid attendee and are unable to attend on the day all sessions will be available to watch on demand post event.
5. Will I be able to ask questions and communicate with the speakers?
The live sessions are designed to be interactive and engaging and will allow for plenty of opportunities to interact with the speakers, take part in polling activities and submit your questions during the sessions.
6. How do I test my connection?
We recommend that you use wired headphones for the best viewing experience and have a stable connection. For further details, please read the technical support guide.
7. Does FRO attendance qualify for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours?
Yes, attendance at the FRO qualifies for CPD hours.
8. Can I take my colleague’s place?
Yes, please contact the team to update registration details.
9. Can I register a group?
Yes, you can and there is a discount for group bookings. Please see the ‘Fees’ page for further details.
10. Can I pay after the conference?
No, payment must be made prior to the conference, no later than Wednesday, 10 November 2021, in order to secure your registration.
11. What are my payment options?
You can pay for FRO 2021 in advance, with a debit or credit card. If you do not pay online with a card, an invoice will be sent to the billing person and billing address you specify on your registration form. All fees are payable in advance of the conference, no later than Wednesday, 10 November 2021.
12. Can I cancel my booking?
Yes, you can cancel your booking before the event. Please note no refunds can be made for cancellations made on or after Wednesday, 10 November 2021. However, in the event you cannot attend, you are welcome to send a substitute at no extra charge. Please inform the team of the substitute’s details, via the ‘Contact us’ page.
13. Can I change my breakout selections once I have registered?
Yes, you can make changes to your booking until we close registration on Wednesday, 10 November 2021.
14. What if I want to share this event with a colleague?
The registration fee is for a single registration only. However, group bookings can be made, which qualifies for a 20% discount. Please see the ‘Fees’ page for more details.
15. What is included in the registration fee?
You will have access to content pre and post event as well as watching a live broadcast over the 2 days. You will be able to engage with speakers, ask questions directly and take part in polls over the 2 days. You will be able to view all breakouts on demand after the event.
16. Is there a reduced fee to attend for one day?
No, there is a single registration fee for FRO 2021.