1. Where is the conference taking place?
FRO will be held at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London SE1 7UT. Click here for directions.
2. Can I register a group?
Yes, you can register a group of colleagues and will be eligible for a group discount. Please click here to see the discounts available for the conference.
3. Can I take my colleague’s place?
Yes, you are welcome to take a colleague’s place. Please click here to contact us and change the registration.
4. Does FRO attendance qualify for CPD hours?
Yes, attendance at the FRO qualifies for CPD hours.
5. Can I pay after the conference?
No, payment must be made prior to the conference in order to secure your registration.
6. What are my payment options?
You can pay by two methods – payment by credit card, which is subject to a £75 discount, or by invoice. Refer to the Fees page for full details.
7. Can I change my breakout selections once I have registered?
Yes, you can make changes to your booking until we close the site on Friday, 25 October 2019.
Please note there is a cap on the number of spaces available for each breakout so you may not be able to change to a different option at a later date.
8. Can I cancel my booking?
Yes, you cancel your booking before the event. Please note no refunds can be made for cancellations made on or after Friday, 25 October 2019.
9. Is accommodation provided at the venue?
We do not provide accommodation for the FRO, but you can book your own accommodation at the venue, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
10. What is included in the registration fee?
Fee includes conference attendance, documentation, lunch and refreshments. A complimentary drinks reception will be held after the event, where canapés will be served.
11. What do you do with my data?